425 Oxford Rd, Long Lake, MN 553564 beds, 5 baths, 10,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 337 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $2,175,000
- Price/sqft: $380
- MLS #: 4518354
- Finished basement, 2892 sqft
- Parking: 1875 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 460
- Lot width: 220
- Parcel #: 0511723410023
- Zillow Home ID: 1732949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 Oxford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 55356, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Orono, and 137.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55356 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orono.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55356 home values.
- 475 Oxford Rd Long Lake, MN$2.35M44.56,511
- 405 Oxford Rd Long Lake, MN$2.86M64.755,350
- 495 Oxford Rd Long Lake, MN--Studio--5,850
- 3403 E Lake St Long Lake, MN$222K31960
- 2360 S Willow Hill Dr Orono, MN--------
- 2325 S Willow Hill Dr Orono, MN--------
- 2300 S Willow Hill Dr Orono, MN--------
- 3382 Bayside Rd Long Lake, MN--43.752,780
- 3348 Bayside Rd Long Lake, MN$197K211,064
- 3405 E Lake St Long Lake, MN$179K11792
- 3407 E Lake St Long Lake, MN$348K21.51,260
- 3390 Bayside Rd Long Lake, MN$299K41.752,080
- 350 Crestview Ave Long Lake, MN$226K211,000
- 400 Oxford Rd Long Lake, MN$925K43.253,471
- 3409 E Lake St Long Lake, MN$272K211,361
- 555 Oxford Rd Long Lake, MN$1.78M642,378
- 3310 Bayside Rd Long Lake, MN$433K31.751,894
- 340 Tonka Ave Long Lake, MN$154K11680
- 3415 E Lake St Long Lake, MN$731K423,400
- 325 Crestview Ave Long Lake, MN$285K64.53,011
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!