425 W 53rd St APT 207, New York, NY 100191 bed, 1.5 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2010
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $905,000
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 891,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 7,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1063,Lot Number \ 1101,Buyfolio Building ID \ 64271,Total Charges \ 1319
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 83
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: 10631118
- Zillow Home ID: 116220104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 W 53rd Street APT 207
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 201$1.19M11.5784
- Apt 202$1.56M----1,104
- Apt 203$1.34M----888
- Apt 204$3.01M----1,467
- Apt 208$1.59M----1,150
- Apt 301$1.12M----831
- Apt 307$1.35M----898
- Apt 309$1.52M----1,057
- Apt 401$1.16M----831
- Apt 402$1.52M----1,104
- Apt 407$1.35M----898
- Apt 501$1.11M----789
- Apt 502$2.9M221,115
- Apt 503$1.3M11888
- Apt 601$1.11M----789
- Apt 602$1.54M----1,104
- Apt 607$1.35M----898
- Apt 701$1.16M----831
- Apt 702$1.57M----1,104
- Apt 705$1.82M----1,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!