425 W Chestnut St, Dixon, CA 956202 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Newly renovated Affordable Living Community offering spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes.
Single story units.
We currently have 2 bedroom unit available. Rent Ranges between $ 980 and $1140, according to income. Our apartment homes include spacious gourmet kitchens with refrigerator, stove, large pantry area. The Community has 2 on-site laundry facilities, ample sidewalks around the community with covered parking.
close to Dixon Downton and May Fair Grounds
- Lot: 2.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $4,000,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 56 spaces
- View: Park
- Two laundry rooms on site
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Solar
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0114072140
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 82968291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 425 W Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% higher than in Dixon, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dixon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95620 home values.
- 331 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$359K422,350
- 360 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$443K213,224
- 321 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$222K211,056
- 455 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$1.5M21920
- 451 S Adams St Dixon, CA$229K21912
- 580 S Jefferson St Dixon, CA$218K31907
- 586 S Jefferson St Dixon, CA$286K221,373
- 301 W Cherry St Dixon, CA$348K------
- 311 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$264K311,082
- 441 S Adams St Dixon, CA$611K----7,500
- 430 S Adams St SPC 38 Dixon, CA$772K------
- 431 S Adams St Dixon, CA$280K321,323
- 430 S Adams St SPC 39 Dixon, CA$850K------
- 600 W Cherry St Dixon, CA--------
- 301 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$228K311,485
- 310 W Chestnut St Dixon, CA$158K21864
- 430 S Adams St SPC 11 Dixon, CA$800K------
- 460 S Jefferson St Dixon, CA$224K------
- 361 W Walnut St Dixon, CA$284K231,322
- 450 S Jefferson St Dixon, CA$200K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292