A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-125K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Sycamore is $19,503.
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Sycamore is $10,275.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,124 sqft
- Single Family
- All time views: 2,224
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Tax Exemptions: Senior
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Assessment Includes: None
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Status: New
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: All
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: All
- Kitchen Window Treatments (Y: All
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: All
- 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: All
- Other Information: Interstate Access
- Exterior Building Type: Steel Siding
- Area Amenities: Gutters
- Area Amenities: Street Lights
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Area Amenities: Sidewalks
- Age: 41-50 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- 1st Floor Bedroom
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Laundry Window Treatments: None
- 1st Floor Full Bath
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Type of House: 1.5 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0632332009
- Zillow Home ID: 61694786
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Sycamore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sycamore High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.