A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1968
- Views: 2,702 all time views
- HOA Fee: $327/mo
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $74,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $64
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Air Conditioning: Wall Unit)
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Parking: Unassigned
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Lot Description: Common Grounds
- Assessment Includes: Parking
- Parking Type: s
- Common Area Amenities: Exercise Room
- Common Area Amenities: Party Room
- Other Information: School Bus Service
- Basement: None
- Heat: Steam
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Common Area Amenities: Receiving Room
- Common Area Amenities: Security Door Locks
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Half
- Age: 41-50 Years
- Parking On-Site: Yes
- Parking Ownership: A
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: Lender Owned
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 90
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0905123380
- Zillow Home ID: 4562395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $78-120K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 400% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60515 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4250 Saratoga Ave|
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.