- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4251 Nicholas Ave, Baltimore, MD 212061.5 baths, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,605 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $30,250
- Finished basement, 285 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 5930 006
- Zillow Home ID: 36573913
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4251 Nicholas Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Belaire-Edison, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% higher than in Baltimore, and 188% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Belaire-Edison home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,772 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 4249 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$81K311,170
- 4253 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--11,170
- 4247 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--1.51,170
- 4255 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--21,170
- 4245 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$52K311,216
- 4257 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,170
- 4243 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$52K311,170
- 4259 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$72K321,170
- 4241 Nicholas Ave # 200 Baltimore, MD$59K--11,170
- 4261 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$66K--11,228
- 4239 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$99K311,170
- 4237 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--11,170
- 4256 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$73K--11,216
- 4258 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--21,216
- 4260 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$106K--21,216
- 4254 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$77K--1.51,216
- 4252 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$54K--21,216
- 4262 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--21,320
- 4235 Nicholas Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--11,170
- 4250 Sheldon Ave Baltimore, MD$114K--31,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.