- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,355 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $212,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 1525223
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ None, Amenities \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Appliances Remain \ Disposal, Appliances Remain \ Microwave, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ 2 Units, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Granite, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Prof Landscaped, Exterior Siding \ Partial Brick, Fence \ Privacy, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating System \ 2 Units, Hot Water \ Gas, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Other, Appliances Remain \ Range\Oven, Heating System \ Central, Interior Features \ 9' Ceiling Height, Interior Features \ Dry Bar, Interior Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Pool \ None, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Garage Description \ Elec Overhead Door, Fence \ Full, Heating Source \ Gas\Electric, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Siding \ Other, Interior Features \ Security System-Leased, Counter Top Material \ Other, Direction House Faces \ NW, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Cable TV, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,935 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 70675832839590
- Zillow Home ID: 22221757
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $227-325K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74137 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74137 homes, this home is 4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% lower than in Tulsa, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74137 home values.
|4242 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$226K||--||3||2,350|
|10218 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$225K||--||2.5||2,729|
|4264 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$268K||--||3.5||3,032|
|10201 S Richmond Pl Tulsa, OK||$358K||4||2.5||5,228|
|10226 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$268K||--||2.5||3,021|
|4253 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$211K||--||2.5||1,998|
|10232 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$267K||4||4||2,938|
|4243 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$199K||--||3||2,089|
|4261 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$266K||--||2.5||3,402|
|4234 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$220K||--||2.5||2,677|
|10209 S Richmond Pl Tulsa, OK||$258K||4||3||2,899|
|10204 S Richmond Pl Tulsa, OK||$187K||3||2||1,990|
|4267 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$273K||4||2.5||3,075|
|10238 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$218K||4||2||2,600|
|4233 E 102nd St Tulsa, OK||$309K||4||3||3,400|
|4224 E 101st Pl Tulsa, OK||$231K||--||2.5||2,672|
|10211 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$236K||4||2.5||2,709|
|10221 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$214K||--||2||2,402|
|10229 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$278K||--||2.5||3,366|
|10203 S Sandusky Ave Tulsa, OK||$214K||--||2||2,480|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!