- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4252 Griscom St, Philadelphia, PA 191244 beds, 1 bath, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $27,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 232427400
- Zillow Home ID: 10288404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4252 Griscom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Frankford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,226 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 4250 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$32K411,552
- 4254 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$72K321,568
- 4256 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$43K411,552
- 4248 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$33K411,552
- 4258 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$72K41.51,552
- 4246 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$34K411,649
- 4244 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$64K----1,106
- 4260 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$33K411,552
- 4255 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$76K31.51,408
- 4257 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$33K----1,400
- 4253 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,408
- 4259 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$32K----1,408
- 4251 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$70K31.51,364
- 4262 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$47K411,552
- 4242 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$63K----986
- 4261 Penn St Philadelphia, PA------1,408
- 4249 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,408
- 4263 Penn St Philadelphia, PA--Studio--1,600
- 4247 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$69K----1,408
- 4264 Griscom St Philadelphia, PA$52K411,552
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!