- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4252 SE Yamhill St, Portland, OR 972153 beds, 2 baths, 2,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $245,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,144 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1890
- Parcel #: R154040
- Zillow Home ID: 53856955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4252 Se Yamhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Portland, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 4244 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$373K421,350
- 4266 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$396K611,664
- 4255 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$485K421,122
- 4245 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$547K--21,607
- 4234 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$368K211,680
- 4267 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$521K311,646
- 4304 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$369K321,600
- 4265 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$330K31.51,245
- 4245 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$365K221,778
- 4253 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$281K421,296
- 4233 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$393K311,732
- 4305 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$298K311,512
- 4305 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$314K221,208
- 4222 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$238K------
- 910 SE 42nd Ave STE 340 Portland, OR$188KStudio1542
- 4314 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$392K211,735
- 4220 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$323K211,000
- 4233 SE Yamhill St Portland, OR$391K211,146
- 4331-4335 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$618K241,680
- 4335 SE Taylor St Portland, OR$256K321,681
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.