4254 Benning Rd NE, Washington, DC 200195 beds, 3 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $116,400
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Parking: Carport
- Guest parking, Stove/Oven, Living room, Master bath, Family room, Dining room, Hardwood floor, Basement, Central heat, On-street parking, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool, Freezer
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 5087 0910
- Zillow Home ID: 510355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4254 Benning Road Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benning Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.5% higher than in Washington, and 71.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Benning Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benning Heights home values.
- 4246 Benning Rd NE Washington, DC$339K------
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 101 Washington, DC$232K21748
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT B1 Washington, DC$192K21715
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 103 Washington, DC$241K------
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT B3 Washington, DC$236K21750
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT B2 Washington, DC$192K21720
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT B3 Washington, DC$195K21900
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 101 Washington, DC$172K21748
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 102 Washington, DC$172K21802
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 304 Washington, DC$192K21718
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 103 Washington, DC$136K21804
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 303 Washington, DC$146K21807
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 201 Washington, DC$185K21755
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 202 Washington, DC$146K21790
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 302 Washington, DC$146K21807
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 301 Washington, DC$185K21754
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 203 Washington, DC$146K21805
- 210 43rd Rd NE APT 204 Washington, DC$193K21708
- 200 43rd Rd NE APT 301 Washington, DC$175K21755
- 200 43rd Rd NE # 203 Washington, DC$205K21808
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!