4254 Madrona Rd, Riverside, CA 925043 beds, 2 baths, 1,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2001 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: SB14160031
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,499 sqft
- Parcel #: 193172019
- Zillow Home ID: 17836019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4254 Madrona Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ramona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% greater than in Riverside, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ramona home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ramona home values.
- 4264 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$243K211,128
- 4244 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$252K311,244
- 4274 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$198K21902
- 4234 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$234K21937
- 8424 Crystal Ave Riverside, CA$276K421,488
- 8428 Monteel Pl Riverside, CA$252K41.751,488
- 8433 Crystal Ave Riverside, CA$287K321,488
- 4284 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$504K532,115
- 4224 Madrona Rd # 0 Riverside, CA$155K321,263
- 4224 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$258K321,263
- 8434 Monteel Pl Riverside, CA$253K41.751,697
- 4265 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$412K421,956
- 4255 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$234K31910
- 8434 Crystal Ave Riverside, CA$274K321,374
- 4275 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$267K31.751,310
- 4245 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$235K31888
- 8423 Monteel Pl Riverside, CA$280K41.751,488
- 4285 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$235K21791
- 4294 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$276K21.751,600
- 4214 Madrona Rd Riverside, CA$279K31.751,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292