4255 Corona Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90032
Sold on 2/1/13: $400,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,357 sq ft
- Lot:7,906 sqft
- Year Built:1937
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $400,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow402
- Last Remodel Year1942
- Lot Depth110
- Parcel #5307007006
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20690330
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$488,471||$454K – $528K||-$3,737||$359||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,143/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||+$41||$1.58||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts El Sereno home values will increase 8.5% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among El Sereno homes, this home is valued 29.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Los Angeles, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
Neighborhood for 4255 Corona Drive
- 4249 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$485K32.01,618
- 4237 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 4275 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$478K31.0835
- 4252 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$479K21.01,484
- 4244 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$423K32.01,166
- 4254 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$354K11.0728
- 4229 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$363K21.0698
- 4236 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$355K11.0786
- 4234 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$340K11.0520
- 4230 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$425K21.01,040
- 4282 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA--------
- 4221 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$341K11.0524
- 4276 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$352K11.0600
- 4152 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$355K31.0740
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005