4255 Las Virgenes Rd UNIT 1, Calabasas, CA 913022 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Feb 1987 for $125,001
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 2064003027
- Zillow Home ID: 19894358
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4255 Las Virgenes Road UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in Calabasas, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Calabasas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91302 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292