4256 Aruba Dr, Gahanna, OH 432304 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
AWESOME Neighbors. Great walking trails. Safe!!!! Close to everything. Lite Traffic
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $114,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 378 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 600218133
- Zillow Home ID: 34116727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4256 Aruba Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Strawberry Farms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% lower than in Columbus, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Strawberry Farms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Strawberry Farms home values.
- 4262 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$160K321,310
- 4250 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$151K32.51,155
- 4455 Bimini Dr Gahanna, OH$146K321,318
- 4249 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$132K321,308
- 4255 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$168K42.51,676
- 4241 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$162K32.51,398
- 4461 Bimini Dr Columbus, OH$160K31.51,506
- 4235 Aruba Dr Gahanna, OH$161K31.51,494
- 4200 Berryfield Dr Columbus, OH$129K311,128
- 4470 Bimini Dr Columbus, OH$167K331,542
- 4194 Berryfield Dr Columbus, OH$140K31.51,380
- 4229 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$139K321,346
- 4467 Bimini Dr Columbus, OH$152K311,430
- 4242 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$149K32.51,297
- 4188 Berryfield Dr Columbus, OH$138K31.51,384
- 4223 Aruba Dr Gahanna, OH$155K31.51,494
- 4476 Bimini Dr Columbus, OH$162K321,789
- 4473 Bimini Dr Columbus, OH$147K311,256
- 4230 Aruba Dr Columbus, OH$163K42.51,681
- 4182 Berryfield Dr Columbus, OH$131K31.51,128
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.