- Built in 1911
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,563 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 15011651
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker - Town & C...
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Washer, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Basement Description \ Stone\Rock, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ Dining\Living Rm Cmb, Fee Includes \ Some Insurance, Fee Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn, Fee Includes \ Water, Heating \ Forced Air, Heat Source \ Electric, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ Security Parking, Property Type \ Condo\Coop\Villa, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, TYPE \ Condo, VITA \ Creatd After 9\28\83, VITA \ Outside Management, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Heat \ Electric, Appliances \ Microwave, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Architecture \ Traditional, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Parking Description \ Detached, Fee Includes \ Taxes, TYPE \ Cooperative, Unit Location \ Other, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 0, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Style Description \ Garden Apartment
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Parcel #: 39140005110
- Zillow Home ID: 2969519
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-230K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central West End home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Central West End homes, this home is 18.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% less than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!