4256 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 4 baths, 2,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 201 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $670
- MLS #: DC8292464
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,978 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 1727 0023
- Zillow Home ID: 444559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4256 Nebraska Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In American University Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% lower than in Washington, and 77.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help American University Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or American University Park home values.
- 4240 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.44M63.52,684
- 4110 Warren St NW Washington, DC$2.8M955,052
- Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.05M32.51,609
- 4233 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.16M331,706
- 4225 41st St NW Washington, DC$1.13M42.52,187
- 4027 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.07M33.51,563
- 4237 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.06M331,609
- 4022 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.04M32.51,845
- 4019 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.15M321,737
- 4022 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.07M42.51,771
- 4014 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.04M32.51,609
- 4120 Warren St NW Washington, DC$2.99M87.56,998
- 4209 41st St NW Washington, DC$1.07M32.52,032
- 4015 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.04M332,090
- 4018 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.12M32.751,695
- 4327 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.26M43.52,506
- 4205 41st St NW Washington, DC$1.11M33.52,090
- 4010 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.05M32.51,609
- 4011 Veazey St NW Washington, DC$1.1M451,829
- 4021 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.31M43.53,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.