4258 Bellaire Ave, Studio City, CA 916043 beds, 3 baths, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2375014038
- Zillow Home ID: 20029342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4258 Bellaire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 4252 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$926K211,127
- 4246 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$873K231,806
- 4300 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$1.04M321,608
- 4242 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$896K331,517
- 4257 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.04M321,766
- 4306 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$1.1M432,085
- 4253 Teesdale Ave North Hollywood, CA$815K211,192
- 4247 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.4M333,080
- 4236 Bellaire Ave North Hollywood, CA$972K321,600
- 4303 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.12M321,439
- 4310 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$911K221,408
- 4243 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$935K331,908
- 12704 Woodbridge St Studio City, CA$1.02M221,758
- 4307 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$904K322,004
- 4253 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$883K211,132
- 4232 Bellaire Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.03M321,791
- 4249 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$923K421,508
- 4303 Bellaire Ave Studio City, CA$1.19M532,534
- 4237 Teesdale Ave Studio City, CA$1.2M322,159
- Beeman Ave Studio City, CA$1.9M544,408
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!