426 Auburndale Ave, Akron, OH 443133 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 94 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $122,900
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 3627958
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6729178
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35433854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Auburndale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.6% lower than in Akron, and 27.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 432 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$138K421,734
- 1165 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$105K211,111
- 438 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$140K31.51,280
- 1175 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$104K211,052
- 393 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$93K211,345
- 397 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$135K221,620
- 403 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$137K321,756
- 446 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$100K421,218
- 1185 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$159K321,752
- 1157 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$114K311,205
- 407 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$112K311,268
- 431 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$130K31.51,499
- 435 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$93K31.51,392
- 452 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$59K21840
- 411 Foursome Ave Akron, OH$113K311,268
- 1174 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$141K431,958
- 441 Auburndale Ave Akron, OH$107K321,114
- 1151 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$147K311,814
- 1166 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$135K421,861
- 1180 Greenvale Ave Akron, OH$150K331,830
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.