- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
426 Beasley Dr, Greenville, NC 278342 beds, 8 baths, 5,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 037136
- Zillow Home ID: 51440491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Beasley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.7% higher than in Greenville, and 291.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 426 Beasley Dr APT S6 Greenville, NC$102K11706
- 360 Beasley Dr APT C3 Greenville, NC$178K21.51,090
- 350 Beasley Dr APT B4 Greenville, NC$104K11706
- 410 Beasley Dr Greenville, NC$123K11706
- 403 Beasley Dr APT H5 Greenville, NC$140K21.51,090
- 409 Beasley Dr APT K3 Greenville, NC$126K31.51,400
- 409 Beasley Dr APT K4 Greenville, NC$126K31.51,400
- 413 Beasley Dr APT M1 Greenville, NC$119K31.51,300
- 413 Beasley Dr APT M10 Greenville, NC$104K11706
- 422 Beasley Dr APT Q5 Greenville, NC$141K21.51,090
- 422 Beasley Dr APT Q2 Greenville, NC$104K11706
- 419 Beasley Dr APT T5 Greenville, NC$154K21.51,300
- 351 Beasley Dr Greenville, NC$4.09M21915,896
- 2034 Macgregor Downs Rd Greenville, NC$105K--0.5--
- 755 Johns Hopkins Dr Greenville, NC$673K--0.5--
- 2621 Macgregor Downs Rd Greenville, NC$231K--7.53,630
- 2160 Herbert Ct Greenville, NC$1.78M--1118,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!