- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,120 all time views
- HOA Fee: $4
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $187,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Bonus, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Bonus, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 16-20 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven-Double, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Other, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement (Y/N) \ Walkout, Basement \ Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Fan-Attic Exhaust, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exposure \ E (East), Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Deck, Family Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Annual, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Property Features \ Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Hardwood, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Landlord/Tenant/Seller, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 06294060100000
- Zillow Home ID: 3396747
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60103 home values will fall 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Bartlett as a whole. Among 60103 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60103, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Bartlett, and 81.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
|422 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$258K||--||2.5||1,944|
|1543 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$268K||4||2||2,048|
|489 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$238K||--||1.5||1,686|
|485 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$273K||3||3||2,000|
|1553 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$232K||3||1||1,497|
|418 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$253K||--||2.5||1,822|
|481 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$278K||4||3.5||2,048|
|493 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$269K||3||3.5||1,850|
|414 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$255K||--||2.5||2,048|
|477 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$257K||3||3||1,944|
|429 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$254K||--||2.5||1,822|
|410 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$252K||--||2.5||1,849|
|433 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$259K||--||2.5||1,944|
|1544 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$242K||--||2.5||1,822|
|1548 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$247K||--||2.5||1,944|
|425 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$253K||--||2.5||1,944|
|473 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$263K||3||3.5||1,849|
|1540 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$262K||--||2.5||2,048|
|406 Cardinal Dr Bartlett, IL||$242K||--||2.5||1,822|
|1552 Knoll Crest Dr Bartlett, IL||$253K||--||2.5||1,822|
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!