- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
426 Dixie Dr, Selma, NC 275763 beds, 2 baths, 1,690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $123,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 644 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,690 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 14M10056G
- Zillow Home ID: 69109041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Dixie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27576 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Selma, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27576 home values.
- 902 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$134K32.51,660
- 424 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$102K321,472
- 904 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$125K321,430
- 425 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$147K432,103
- 711 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$2.34M946648,152
- 906 Lee Rd Clayton, NC$120K321,708
- 422 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$117K321,250
- 427 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$130K321,504
- 1029 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$79K321,503
- 423 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$133K321,919
- 908 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$157K322,550
- 909 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$183K42.53,360
- 420 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$109K321,320
- 424 Pecan Dr Selma, NC$122K31.51,711
- 421 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$110K321,344
- 910 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$140K42.51,782
- 418 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$123K321,406
- 422 Pecan Dr Selma, NC$173K322,196
- 429 Pecan Dr Selma, NC$128K421,620
- 912 Dixie Dr Selma, NC$142K32.51,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292