- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
426 E 10th St, Claremore, OK 740173 beds, 1 bath, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $70,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 660009805
- Zillow Home ID: 22083966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 E 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Claremore, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
- 422 E 10th St Claremore, OK$87K211,156
- 428 E 10th St Claremore, OK$87K211,422
- 412 E 10th St Claremore, OK$138K321,886
- 421 E 11th St Claremore, OK$169K322,498
- 723 N Seminole Ave Claremore, OK$87K21.51,894
- 429 E 11th St Claremore, OK$77K21970
- 411 E 11th St Claremore, OK$72K21992
- 410 E 10th St Claremore, OK$61K21771
- 415 E 10th St Claremore, OK$80K21.51,045
- 407 E 11th St Claremore, OK$74K311,209
- 719 N Seminole Ave Claremore, OK$70K21906
- 413 E 10th St Claremore, OK$68K21876
- 804 N Seminole Ave Claremore, OK$58K11480
- 806 N Seminole Ave Claremore, OK$102K322,052
- 501 E 10th St Claremore, OK$136K421,932
- 501 E 10th St UNIT A Claremore, OK$58K211,000
- 509 E 10th St Claremore, OK$60K21--
- 406 E 10th St Claremore, OK$97K321,560
- 820 N Seminole Ave Claremore, OK$68K21984
- 409 E 11th St Claremore, OK$72K211,444
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.