426 Elmwood Dr, Pasadena, CA 911055 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,055,000
- Price/sqft: $326
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,235 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 5709012022
- Zillow Home ID: 20856873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Elmwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Arroyo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in Pasadena, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Arroyo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 430 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$867K321,234
- 424 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$1.02M331,887
- 420 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$468KStudio1400
- 436 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$773K21891
- 416 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$1.16M332,083
- 440 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$794K211,061
- 421 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$922K431,798
- 415 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$1.05M421,976
- 405 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$765K21924
- 1827 Laurel Bay Dr Pasadena, CA$1.01M431,869
- 395 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$777K211,178
- 450 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$995K332,114
- 419 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$1.03M221,560
- 383 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$1.04M321,280
- 412 Elmwood Dr Pasadena, CA$811K211,319
- 1840 Laurel Bay Dr Pasadena, CA$702K211,237
- 1845 Laurel Bay Dr Pasadena, CA$1.04M321,761
- 1829 La Loma Rd Pasadena, CA$695K211,107
- 1795 La Loma Rd Pasadena, CA$847K211,183
- 425 Redwood Dr Pasadena, CA$998K431,957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292