- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
426 Highland Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 2 baths, 1,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,699 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1909
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $44,100
- Price/sqft: $29
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,543 sqft
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 04020B10095
- Zillow Home ID: 34910226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 420 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$127K31.51,656
- 430 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$112K31.5948
- 416 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$79K21720
- 436 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$83K21880
- 408 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$124K321,248
- 442 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$104K211,126
- 409 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$82K311,204
- 421 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$88K21800
- 407 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$83K311,144
- 425 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$77K21828
- 429 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$104K31.51,308
- 402 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$122K321,122
- 403 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$78K311,040
- 454 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$105K211,040
- 427 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$107K31.51,271
- 421 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$111K211,034
- 437 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$85K31.51,371
- 433 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$112K111,282
- 399 N Lyman St Wadsworth, OH$113K311,198
- 419 Highland Ave Wadsworth, OH$94K211,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292