426 Linden Ave, Glenside, PA 19038
Sold on 12/11/12: $206,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,190 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $206,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Elementary SchoolCOPPER BEECH E.S.
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Days on Zillow453
- High SchoolABINGTON
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth150
- Lot Width25
- Middle SchoolABINGTON
- Parcel #300038608008
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictAbington
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID9899745
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$181,158||$163K – $203K||-$2,314||$152||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,476/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$6||$1.24||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 19038 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Glenside as a whole. Among 19038 homes, this home is valued 29.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120.1% greater than in Glenside, and 3.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
Neighborhood for 426 Linden Avenue
- 424 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$201K41.01,312
- 422 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$191K31.01,312
- 428 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$201K31.01,190
- 420 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$238K32.01,752
- 430 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$115K11.0325
- 416 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$237K31.01,761
- 412 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$305K42.02,469
- 431 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$197K41.01,391
- 433 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$238K41.01,651
- 429 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$285K31.51,571
- 408 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$217K31.51,368
- 423 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$318K51.52,414
- 425 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$181K31.0996
- 427 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$181K21.01,086
- 419 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$277K41.51,900
- 421 N Keswick Ave Glenside, PA$282K31.51,567
- 431 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$313K41.51,857
- 415 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$304K51.01,780
- 404 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$229K31.01,761
- 442 Linden Ave Glenside, PA$290K51.52,808
Nearby Schools in Glenside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005