- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- All time views: 15,120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,465,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $766
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Bathroom Features \ Powder Room
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Room
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Levels \ One Level
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Public Records
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Driveway
- Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete
- Parking Features \ Permit\Decal
- Parking Features \ Uncovered
- Pool Descriptions \ No Pool
- Square Footage Source \ Public Records
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: No View
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 125 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 4332013027
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20513124
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $27.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Beverly Hills is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $13.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Beverly Hills is $11,685.
Homes like this sold for $1.42-2.21M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Beverly Hills, and 54.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90211 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly Hills.
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!