426 SE Andrew Park Dr, Lake City, FL 320253 beds, 2 baths, 1,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 655 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $31,100
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 82403
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 343S1707034001
- Zillow Home ID: 43725547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 426 Se Andrew Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% greater than in Lake City, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 444 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$64K31936
- 721 SE State Road 100 Lake City, FL$70K421,446
- 466 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$48K311,384
- 373 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$67K21950
- 418 SE County Road 245 Lake City, FL$125K321,953
- 741 SE Sr # 100 Lake City, FL$110K32--
- 256 SE Boy Way Lake City, FL$61K311,092
- 561 SE State Road 100 Lake City, FL$122K953,520
- 274 SE Boy Way Lake City, FL$38K321,265
- 338 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$71K311,672
- 255 SE Tristin Ln Lake City, FL$85K221,230
- 251 SE Tristin Ln Lake City, FL$77K22936
- 161 SE Boy Way Lake City, FL$65K31908
- 288 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$60K31780
- 239 SE Tristin Ln Lake City, FL$74K321,188
- 254 SE Tristin Ln Lake City, FL$89K32.51,838
- 281 SE Andrew Park Dr Lake City, FL$64K311,692
- 358 SE County Road 245 Lake City, FL$93K311,120
- 198 SE Vet Loop Lake City, FL$37K32924
- 243 SE Vet Loop Lake City, FL$45K311,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.