4261 Whittier St, San Diego, CA 921073 beds, 1 bath, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,068 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: May 2014 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $455
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4491023100
- Zillow Home ID: 16963938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4261 Whittier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Point Loma Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% lower than in San Diego, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Point Loma Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Point Loma Heights home values.
- 4255 Whittier St San Diego, CA$544K31960
- 4267 Whittier St San Diego, CA$835K5--1,991
- 4249 Whittier St San Diego, CA$704K411,274
- 4273 Whittier St San Diego, CA$688K311,250
- 4243-4245 Whittier St San Diego, CA$562K32990
- 4277-4279 Whittier St San Diego, CA$810K22960
- 4239 Whittier St San Diego, CA$454K11612
- 2219 Mendocino Blvd San Diego, CA$479K11570
- 2231 Mendocino Blvd San Diego, CA$1.67M964,174
- 4309-4311 Banning St San Diego, CA$654K------
- 4303 Banning St San Diego, CA$605K321,140
- 4317 Banning St San Diego, CA$637K221,079
- 2235 Mendocino Blvd San Diego, CA$529K21626
- 4321-4323 Banning St San Diego, CA$671K------
- 4230 Whittier St San Diego, CA$822K421,588
- 4329-4331 Banning St San Diego, CA$674K53950
- 4225-4227 Whittier St San Diego, CA$687K421,330
- 2245-2247 Mendocino Blvd San Diego, CA$846K421,618
- 4335 Banning St San Diego, CA$589K32900
- Whittier St San Diego, CA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!