4262 SE Paradise Ct, Milwaukie, OR 972673 beds, 2 baths, 1,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Attic Storage, Central AC, Insert Fireplace, Remodeled Bath & Kitchen, separate laundry room, MORE!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,372 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 00514884
- Zillow Home ID: 48251072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4262 Se Paradise Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97267 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32% less than in Jennings Lodge, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97267 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jennings Lodge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97267 home values.
- 4274 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$238K321,404
- 4229 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$251K41.51,276
- 4238 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$215K311,066
- 4185 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$254K322,160
- 4253 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$236K41.51,432
- 4249 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$225K31.51,345
- 17659 SE Paradise Dr Milwaukie, OR$246K321,467
- 17685 SE Paradise Dr Milwaukie, OR$234K31.51,546
- 4208 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$208K311,040
- 4227 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$211K31.51,252
- 4175 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$245K41.51,820
- 4226 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$263K32.51,808
- 4285 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$233K31.51,528
- 4184 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$270K322,540
- 17639 SE Paradise Dr Milwaukie, OR$212K321,276
- 4205 SE Paradise Ct Milwaukie, OR$219K31.51,485
- 4268 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$317K423,005
- 4124 SE Hillside Dr Milwaukie, OR$285K422,063
- 17646 SE Paradise Dr Milwaukie, OR$230K31.51,594
- 17520 SE Paradise Dr Milwaukie, OR$249K321,505
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.