4263 7th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4092300765
- Zillow Home ID: 48920569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4263 7th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% lower than in Seattle, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 661 NE 43rd St Seattle, WA$430K21960
- 4253 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA--31.5870
- 4303 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$626K311,840
- 712 NE 43rd St Seattle, WA--11450
- 4247 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$585K21880
- 4309 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.93MStudio1200
- 703 NE 43rd St Seattle, WA$444K221,250
- 4302 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$443K31.751,220
- 4258 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$735K832,770
- 4311 7th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA--411,410
- 4311 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$585K21850
- 4308 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$314K11540
- 709 NE 43rd St Seattle, WA$440KStudio1300
- 4315 7th Ave NE Seattle, WA$396K211,180
- 706 NE 43rd St Seattle, WA--433,120
- 709 NE 43rd St APT 3 Seattle, WA--Studio1300
- 709 NE 43rd St APT 1 Seattle, WA--Studio1300
- 4322 7th Ave NE APT 407 Seattle, WA$366K21.5700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.