- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 3,430 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $23,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $20
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ A-Frame, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Slab, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Pets \ W/Approval, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,169 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490818117088000401
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1146510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $48-63K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46226 home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46226 homes, this home is valued 29.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 234.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 110.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
|8432 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$45K||--||--||999|
|4303 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$44K||--||--||1,073|
|8423 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$58K||3||2||1,653|
|4309 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$60K||--||--||2,030|
|8438 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$51K||--||--||1,250|
|4264 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$50K||--||--||1,392|
|4258 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$51K||--||--||1,200|
|4304 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$49K||2||1.5||1,200|
|4252 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$46K||--||--||936|
|4239 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$44K||--||--||925|
|8433 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$50K||--||--||1,197|
|4315 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||1||999|
|4246 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$49K||--||--||1,169|
|4310 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$51K||--||--||1,529|
|8444 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$53K||4||1||1,488|
|8441 Athens Ct Indianapolis, IN||$43K||--||--||925|
|4321 Aspen Way Lawrence, IN||$43K||3||1.5||1,200|
|4321 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$48K||3||1.5||1,200|
|8424 E 42nd Pl Indianapolis, IN||$45K||--||--||1,073|
|4240 Aspen Way Indianapolis, IN||$50K||3||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!