- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4265 Denny Ave, North Hollywood, CA 916022 beds, 1 bath, 1,677 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $765,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,677 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2423022020
- Zillow Home ID: 20043714
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4265 Denny Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Studio City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in Los Angeles, and 41% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 4271 Denny Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.47M432,766
- 4257 Denny Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.13M632,622
- 4265 Denny Ave # 0 North Hollywood, CA$810K------
- 4266 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$755K31.51,326
- 4262 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.16M43.53,206
- 4262 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.66M43.753,123
- 4270 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$818K322,126
- 4256 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$773K31.51,290
- 4249 Denny Ave North Hollywood, CA$1.24M433,378
- 10816 Whipple St North Hollywood, CA$1.35M524,242
- 4250 Riverton Ave North Hollywood, CA$810K321,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.