4268 Tarpon Ave, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Last Sold:Jul 2003 for $1,212,571
- Days on Zillow:206
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker Residential Real Es...
- County NameUnknown
- Lot Depth281
- Lot Width80
- MLS #213017225
- Parcel #324725B3032130030
- Zillow Home ID54934575
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,908/mo||$916 – $3.3K/mo||+$103||$0.09||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 34134 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Bonita Springs as a whole. Among 34134 homes, this home is 57.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 87.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.2% lower than in Bonita Springs, and 3.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 34134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bonita Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
Neighborhood for 4268 Tarpon Avenue
- # 0--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Bonita Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Spring Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.4 mi
- Bonita Springs Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.4 mi
- Bonita Springs Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.0 mi
- Estero High (assigned) 9-12 5.6 mi
- Pinewoods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 7.5 mi
- Three Oaks Elementary (assigned) PK-5 7.7 mi
- Three Oaks Middle (assigned) 6-8 8.7 mi