427 12th St SE, Washington, DC 200032 beds, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 827 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $605
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0992 0064
- Zillow Home ID: 421666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 427 12th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 425 12th St SE Washington, DC$528K211,085
- 423 12th St SE Washington, DC$600K21.51,100
- 429 12th St SE Washington, DC$629K31.51,504
- 421 12th St SE Washington, DC$458K211,020
- 431 12th St SE Washington, DC$595K21.51,364
- 419 12th St SE Washington, DC$606K221,020
- 433 12th St SE Washington, DC$751K32.51,810
- 417 12th St SE Washington, DC$540K211,020
- 415 12th St SE Washington, DC$595K221,020
- 435 12th St SE Washington, DC$747K411,800
- 412 Walker Ct SE Washington, DC$558K21.5988
- 410 Walker Ct SE Washington, DC$595K21.51,120
- 413 12th St SE Washington, DC$612K221,020
- 411 12th St SE Washington, DC$633K31.51,026
- 409 12th St SE Washington, DC$603K22981
- 407 12th St SE Washington, DC$534K51972
- 405 12th St SE Washington, DC$581K21981
- 1121 D St SE Washington, DC$618K221,650
- 403 12th St SE Washington, DC$631K21936
- 1119 D St SE Washington, DC$608K221,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!