This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 9,521 all time views
- HOA Fee: $295/mo
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: No
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Closet
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - With Tub & Shower
- BTH1_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Window AC
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Other (See Remarks)
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Decorative Lighting
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Professional Landscaping
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Vinyl
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Gas
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Other (See Special Showing Instructions)
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Other (See Special Showing Instructions)
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Dining Area
- KIT_DSCRP: Main Level
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Closet
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- RESTRICTIONS: Other (See Remarks)
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Upper
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 817 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2143884614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $198-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 7.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!