427 Putnam St, Scranton, PA 185083 beds, 2 baths, 1,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Dead-end street to a football field so there is minimal traffic and extra space to run around! Quiet, friendly neighborhood.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $77,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,003 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 13411040009
- Zillow Home ID: 9550075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 427 Putnam Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.4% higher than in Scranton, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18508 home values.
- 441 Putnam St Scranton, PA$82K------
- 439 Putnam St Scranton, PA$78K321,377
- 425 Putnam St Scranton, PA$107K321,730
- 435 Putnam St Scranton, PA$77K31820
- 422 Putnam St Scranton, PA$91K------
- 440 Putnam St Scranton, PA$99K------
- 433 Putnam St Scranton, PA$94K31.51,100
- 449 Putnam St Scranton, PA$58K------
- 438 Putnam St Scranton, PA$56K------
- 429 Putnam St Scranton, PA$74K------
- 428 Putnam St # 430 Scranton, PA$66K------
- 510 Putnam St Scranton, PA$84K------
- 434 Putnam St Scranton, PA$78K------
- 518 Putnam St Scranton, PA$56K------
- 511 Cayuga St Scranton, PA$65K------
- 505 Cayuga St # 507 Scranton, PA$94K------
- 513 Cayuga St Scranton, PA$91K------
- 501 Cayuga St Scranton, PA$92K------
- 517 Cayuga St # 519 Scranton, PA$115K------
- 424 Putnam St Scranton, PA$88K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!