427 Washington StFL 4, New York, NY 10013
Sold on 7/17/12: $7,251,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID72510848
- Days on Zillow523
- Neighborhood NameTriBeCa
- Parcel #02230021004270000000004
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$7,748,895||$5.66M – $9.84M||-$164,301||--||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,602/mo||$3.2K – $8.0K/mo||-$112||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Tribeca home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tribeca market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in New York, and 96.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Tribeca home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tribeca home values.
Neighborhood for 427 Washington Street FL 4
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.5 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Pace High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005