4271 26th St, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 2 baths, 1,287 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $1,115,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,287 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6562 025
- Zillow Home ID: 15181663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4271 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% less than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 4275 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.77M211,570
- 4263 26th St San Francisco, CA$2.3M--21,825
- 4279 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.75M432,434
- 4233 26th St # 4257 San Francisco, CA$1.59M--21,748
- 4285 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M321,260
- 4266 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.28M43.52,500
- 4270 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2M43.53,829
- 4262 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.33M------
- 4258 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.28M--32,639
- 4287 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.68M321,570
- 4231A 26th St # A San Francisco, CA$1.81M311,908
- 4231 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.73M------
- 4278 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.44M11946
- 4254 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.49M442,729
- 4280 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.52M342,401
- 4291 26th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M--11,213
- 4229 26th St San Francisco, CA$2.52M332,398
- 1223 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.36M322,016
- 4248 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$2.56M442,729
- 4288 Cesar Chavez St San Francisco, CA$1.51M221,574
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.