- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 117 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,960 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $198,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 1600288
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Cooling \ Central A\C - Electric, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Water \ City Water, Basement \ Crawl Space, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Living Space \ Deck, Exterior Description \ Brick, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Fireplace Count \ 1 Fireplace, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Fireplace Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Mixed, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Age \ 11-20 Years Old, Fencing \ Partially Fenced, Other \ Association Fee, Pre-Wiring \ Garage Door
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,921 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 075110A12000CO
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 67653826
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $167-238K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 37076 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Nashville as a whole. Among 37076 homes, this home is 28.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Nashville, and 10.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37076 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37076 home values.
|4277 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$226K||3||2||2,023|
|4269 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$249K||4||3||2,852|
|201 Laffite Cv Hermitage, TN||$171K||3||2||2,023|
|205 Laffite Cv Hermitage, TN||$223K||3||3||2,289|
|4268 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$214K||3||2||1,913|
|4265 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$219K||3||2||2,060|
|4272 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$219K||3||2||1,997|
|4264 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$221K||3||2||2,026|
|4276 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$220K||3||2||1,997|
|Rachel Donelson Pass Nashville, TN||--||--||--||--|
|4281 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$234K||3||2||2,193|
|4260 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$218K||3||2||1,927|
|4261 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$227K||3||2||2,244|
|209 Laffite Cv Hermitage, TN||$209K||3||3||2,162|
|4280 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$226K||3||2.5||2,104|
|208 Laffite Cv Hermitage, TN||$223K||3||3||2,188|
|204 Laffite Cv Hermitage, TN||$215K||3||2||1,951|
|4243 Andrew Jackson Pkwy Hermitage, TN||--||1||1||568|
|4256 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$240K||3||3.5||2,283|
|4285 Rachel Donelson Pass Hermitage, TN||$219K||3||2||1,964|
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!