- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 204 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,049 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,025,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $219
- MLS #: 751410
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1196 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Equipment \ Intercom, Additional Equipment \ Security Sys.-Owned, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Additional Equipment \ Wet Bar, Additional Equipment \ Wine Chiller, Additional Rooms \ Balcony, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage Room, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 Acre, Assoc Fee Freq \ N/A, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Category \ Residential, Dining \ Eating Space-Kitchen, Dining \ Living/Dining Combo, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Exhaust Fans, Energy Features \ Ridge Vents, Energy Features \ Zoned System, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Fencing \ Fenced Partial, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Fireplace \ 2 or more Fireplaces, Fireplace \ Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace, Fireplace \ Mantle, Fireplace \ Tile Fireplace, Interior Amenities \ Built-in-Bookshelves, Interior Amenities \ Ceiling 8+ Ft., Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Interior Amenities \ Marble Floors, Interior Amenities \ Prewired Audio, Interior Amenities \ Walk-in-Closet(s), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Interior Amenities \ Window Treatment(s), Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors, Kitchen \ Food Prep Island, Kitchen \ Pantry - Closet, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Lot Description \ Riverview, Lot Description \ Water Access, Lot Location \ Suburban, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Disposer, Major Appliances \ Ice Maker-Refrgeratr, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Gas, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Major Appliances \ Self Cleaning Oven, Major Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Connect, Misc Exterior \ Boatlift, Misc Exterior \ Dock/Pier, Misc Exterior \ Landscape Lighting, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Covered, Misc Exterior \ Patio - Open, Misc Exterior \ Sprinkler System, Navgble to Ocean Y/N \ Y, Parking Facilities \ 4+ Car Garage, Parking Facilities \ Attached Garage, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Possible Financing \ Cash, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 2 Stories, Structure \ Off Grade, Structure \ Slab-on-Grade, Structure \ Wood Frame, Style \ Traditional, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Cable - Connected, Utilities \ Gas - Bottled, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Waterfront Descript \ No Fixed Bridges, Waterfront Descript \ Riverfront, Waterfront Y/N \ Y
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,677 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 1026210000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.24M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Venetia home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Venetia homes, this home is 481.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 118.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Venetia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.9% lower than in Jacksonville, and 64.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
|4279 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$492K||3||2||2,204|
|4265 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$718K||3||2||2,426|
|4287 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$624K||3||3.5||2,262|
|4255 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$1.16M||6||4.5||4,700|
|4255 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$160K||3||2.5||1,716|
|4293 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$788K||5||4.5||3,451|
|4274 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$298K||4||2.5||2,490|
|4268 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$442K||4||4||2,752|
|4282 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$295K||4||2.5||2,308|
|4203 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL||$155K||3||2||1,300|
|4286 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$271K||4||3||2,176|
|4301 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$1.2M||4||5||4,267|
|4292 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$332K||3||3||2,777|
|4261 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$203K||3||2.5||1,540|
|4243 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$983K||5||4.5||3,616|
|4305 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$853K||5||3||3,343|
|4300 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$477K||5||3.5||3,478|
|4253 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$214K||3||2||1,940|
|4247 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$201K||3||2||2,023|
|4306 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$245K||4||2||1,826|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!