4273 Venetia Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322104 beds, 4 baths, 4,677 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $219
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1196 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,677 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 1026210000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500814
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4273 Venetia Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venetia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61% less than in Jacksonville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Venetia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venetia home values.
- 4279 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$450K322,204
- 4265 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$945K322,426
- 4287 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$959K33.52,262
- 4255 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL--64.54,700
- 4255 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$239K32.51,716
- 4293 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$811K54.53,451
- 4274 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$231K42.52,490
- 4268 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$503K442,752
- 4282 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$274K42.52,308
- 4203 Demedici Ave Jacksonville, FL$159K321,300
- 4286 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$253K432,176
- 4301 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$1.21M454,267
- 4292 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$337K332,777
- 4261 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$219K32.51,540
- 4243 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$1.01M54.53,616
- 4305 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$1.01M533,343
- 4300 Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$567K53.53,478
- Venetia Blvd Jacksonville, FL$231K42.52,490
- 4253 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$234K321,492
- 4247 Roma Blvd Jacksonville, FL$140K322,023
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!