- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4275 Lindblade Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900661 bed, 1 bath, 480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,764 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $1,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 69
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 4232016011
- Zillow Home ID: 20447024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4275 Lindblade Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Del Rey market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Rey home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Rey home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
3,300 sqft, 13,602 sqft lot, built in 1943
- 3 beds, 3 baths
- 4285 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$628K21934
- 4273 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$693K211,006
- 12109 Louise Ave Los Angeles, CA$794K311,594
- 4269 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$801K321,644
- 12141 Louise Ave Los Angeles, CA$700K211,149
- 4265 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$726K311,111
- 12146 Louise Ave Los Angeles, CA$680K321,298
- 4305 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$743K421,744
- 4261 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$605K21939
- 4312 Grand View Blvd Los Angeles, CA$792K211,495
- 4262 Lindblade Dr APT 230 Los Angeles, CA$937K------
- 4314 Grand View Blvd Los Angeles, CA$840K531,995
- 4292 Grand View Blvd Los Angeles, CA$802K331,554
- 4270 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$833K321,595
- 4318 Grand View Blvd Los Angeles, CA$741K31.51,180
- 4257 Lindblade Dr Los Angeles, CA$686K311,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!