- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4277 Navajo Ave, Toluca Lake, CA 916025 beds, 3,851 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,133 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,925,000
- Price/sqft: $500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,851 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 2424035014
- Zillow Home ID: 20044660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4277 Navajo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Toluca Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Los Angeles, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Toluca Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Toluca Lake home values.
- 4273 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.2M23.51,902
- 4269 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$991K221,511
- 4263 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$3M664,937
- 4262 Forman Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.21M322,097
- 4258 Forman Ave Toluca Lake, CA$2.17M444,559
- 4270 Forman Ave Toluca Lake, CA$3.46M777,524
- 10155 Valley Spring Ln Toluca Lake, CA$2.43M554,067
- 4254 Forman Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.94M343,900
- 4278 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.12M332,033
- 10153 Valley Spring Ln Toluca Lake, CA$1.88M442,869
- 4274 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.34M322,365
- 4259 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.14M211,775
- 4284 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.65M443,525
- 4268 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.23M432,108
- 10161 Valley Spring Ln Toluca Lake, CA$3.35M575,375
- 4288 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.76M332,362
- 4300 Forman Ave Toluca Lake, CA$2.23M554,289
- 4253 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.53M332,598
- 4262 Navajo Ave Toluca Lake, CA$1.31M332,145
- 10141 Valley Spring Ln Toluca Lake, CA$2.14M443,443
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.