42782 Rolling Hills Dr, Aguanga, CA 925363 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 160 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 478 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 580300020
- Zillow Home ID: 18051562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 42782 Rolling Hills Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92536 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% greater than in Aguanga, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92536 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aguanga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92536 home values.
- 48680 Belmont Ct Aguanga, CA$219K223,058
- 42810 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$306K421,789
- 48720 Belmont Ct Aguanga, CA--------
- 42567 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$288K422,067
- 42899 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$361K533,040
- 42420 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$259K321,950
- 48255 Wild Horse Cir Aguanga, CA$242K322,108
- 42705 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$255K321,764
- 42405 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$688K433,325
- 48685 Belmont Ct Aguanga, CA$714K34.52,466
- 42385 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$129K221,104
- 42913 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$303K422,240
- 48795 Belmont Ct Aguanga, CA$307K422,280
- 48705 Arroyo Way Aguanga, CA$277K322,214
- 48820 Belmont Ct Aguanga, CA--52.52,615
- 42951 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$198K332,200
- 42790 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$210K421,725
- 42733 Saddleback Dr Aguanga, CA$205K322,383
- 42974 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$149K422,574
- 42795 Rolling Hills Dr Aguanga, CA$334K422,835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.