- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4279 Williams Rd, Ransomville, NY 141313 beds, 3 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 11.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2924890750000002037022
- Zillow Home ID: 60194242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 4279 Williams Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14131 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.8% higher than in Niagara, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14131 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14131 home values.
- 4319 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$124K221,286
- 4265 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$196K43.52,642
- 4259 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$257K43.52,180
- 4339 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$324K43.53,800
- 4249 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$184K221,716
- 4256 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$221K431,966
- 4243 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$165K321,300
- 4239 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$102K311,050
- 4235 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$86K311,278
- 2071 Swann Rd Ransomville, NY--311,056
- 4300 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$155K21912
- 4356 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$194K332,400
- 2085 Swann Rd Ransomville, NY$197K32.51,560
- 4360 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$221K321,900
- 2038 Langdon Rd Ransomville, NY$125K31925
- 2041 Swann Rd Ransomville, NY--211,408
- 4370 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$250K322,210
- 1974 Langdon Rd Ransomville, NY$248K422,516
- 4380 Williams Rd Ransomville, NY$232K32.52,206
- 2030 Langdon Rd Ransomville, NY$111K211,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!