427B Laurel Ln # 427B, Rhinebeck, NY 125722 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2014
- 73 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- Price/sqft: $264
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Tennis Court
- View: Park
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2106577003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 427B Laurel Lane # 427B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12572, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% greater than in Town of Rhinebeck, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12572 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rhinebeck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12572 home values.
- 425A Laurel Ln # 425A Rhinebeck, NY$207K11.51,183
- 421B Laurel Ln # 421B Rhinebeck, NY$202K22.51,495
- 417C Laurel Ln # 417C Rhinebeck, NY$235K221,415
- 414A Gardenia Dr # 414A Rhinebeck, NY$269K------
- 413A Laurel Ln # 413A Rhinebeck, NY$195K11.51,183
- 408C Gardenia Dr # 408C Rhinebeck, NY$225K221,415
- 404B Gardenia Dr # 404B Rhinebeck, NY$241K22.51,495
- 403B Laurel Ln # 403B Rhinebeck, NY$235K22.51,495
- 74 Astor Dr Rhinebeck, NY$1.52M----6,492
- 401C Laurel Ln # 401C Rhinebeck, NY$232K221,415
- 395A Laurel Ln # 395A Rhinebeck, NY$200K11.51,183
- 302 Ivy Trl Rhinebeck, NY$210K------
- 304 Ivy Trl Rhinebeck, NY$128K------
- 366B Gardenia Dr # 366B Rhinebeck, NY$216K22.51,495
- 301 Ivy Trl Rhinebeck, NY$183K------
- 28 Rosemary Way # 80B Rhinebeck, NY$216K22.51,495
- 306 Ivy Trl Rhinebeck, NY$176K------
- 22 Rosemary Way # 83B Rhinebeck, NY$229K22.51,498
- 24 Rosemary Way # 82A Rhinebeck, NY$238K11.51,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!