428 E 11th St, Indianapolis, IN 462023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
On top of that another $10k in improvements. Brand new HVAC and kitchen appliances. Also subfloor added in the attic for a couple hundred square feet of extra storage, and CAT-6 cable run to every room for insanely fast HD video streaming and file sharing.
Super cheap taxes is a nice bonus.
- Lot: 952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 216 sqft
- Brand new HVAC, brand new appliances over $10, 000 upgrade.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490636110081002101
- Zillow Home ID: 59809750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 428 E 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 432 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$115K32.51,370
- 426 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$109K21.51,370
- 424 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$104K21.51,370
- 422 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$107K221,370
- 1101 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$175K------
- 416 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$167K------
- 416 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$123K21.51,452
- 414 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$158K231,452
- 414 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$207K22.51,452
- 412 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$129K21.51,452
- 1010 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$4.24M----111,444
- 1019 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$130K311,200
- 410 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$135K21.51,452
- 505 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$168K321,764
- 505 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$171K321,764
- 507 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$170K31.51,764
- 1017 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$170K321,335
- 406 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN$159K231,452
- 1015 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$173K221,985
- 509 E 11th St Indianapolis, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.