428 Hudson St, Redwood City, CA 940623 beds, 2 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $925,000
- Price/sqft: $598
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 052296040
- Zillow Home ID: 15564612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 428 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% lower than in Redwood City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
- 416 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$963K221,310
- 440 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.22M411,500
- 412 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.14M221,737
- 444 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$779K21980
- 437 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.1M31.51,410
- 425 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.25M31.51,660
- 445 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.05M217,150
- 421 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.28M332,000
- 452 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$934K211,280
- 445 Iris St Redwood City, CA$911K21--
- 807 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.36M31.51,890
- 455 Iris St Redwood City, CA$932K211,140
- 415 Iris St Redwood City, CA$944K211,420
- 458 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$695K11820
- 461 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.54M432,935
- 881 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.01M321,400
- 464 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.48M442,080
- 469 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1.35M232,110
- 802 James Ave Redwood City, CA$1.1M431,460
- 472 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$1.59M532,911
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.