- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
428 N O St, Muskogee, OK 744032 beds, 1 bath, 832 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 132 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 1412084
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 73
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 005785
- Zillow Home ID: 21813112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 428 N O Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.7% greater than in Muskogee, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 421 N O St Muskogee, OK$47K21972
- 419 N O St Muskogee, OK$59K22924
- 423 N O St Muskogee, OK$60K211,144
- 432 N O St Muskogee, OK$57K311,044
- 424 N O St Muskogee, OK$61K321,296
- 417 N O St Muskogee, OK$58K41884
- 427 N O St Muskogee, OK$48K21848
- 1515 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$30K21808
- 1517 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$32K21848
- 1519 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$42K11616
- 415 N O St Muskogee, OK$61K21920
- 1622 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$49K21776
- 1620 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$51K21716
- 1618 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$67K321,528
- 1628 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$98K21.51,316
- 1626 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$43K21976
- 1624 Fredonia St Muskogee, OK$31K21896
- 412 N O St Muskogee, OK$53K21772
- 1602 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$35K21860
- 1601 Elmira St Muskogee, OK$40K21600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.