4281 The Oaks Dr, Raleigh, NC 276062 beds, 2 baths, 988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Huge kitchen, lots of storage space, walk in closet, large living room with vaulted ceilings
Two minute walk to Lake Johnson with canoeing, fishing, walking and on or off-pavement bike trails
Tall mature trees, and 3 minute walk to Lake Johnston. Large back deck, reserved parking, attic with lots of storage space.
Everything you need convenient to Raleigh, Cary, NC State University, 40/440... though near NC State University, you'll have lots and lots of trees... you won't be living on "apartment row"
All maintenance provided by HOA, dues are $158 per month. Buyers Agents welcome. Call 919.404.9679
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1983
- HOA Fee: $158
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $107,500
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 078315539404030
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 6464207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4281 The Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.8% lower than in Raleigh, and 20% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Raleigh home values.
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292