4282 Hayesville Dr NE, Salem, OR 973053 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $164,900
- Price/sqft: $105
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- View: Territorial
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: R339694
- Zillow Home ID: 71988493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4282 Hayesville Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Hayesville, and 4.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hayesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97305 home values.
- 4697 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$211K42.52,186
- 4691 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$215K32.52,240
- 4644 Eva Ct NE Salem, OR$180K321,510
- 4624 Eva Ct NE Salem, OR$209K42.52,086
- 4681 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$215K42.52,251
- 4283 Hayesville Dr NE Salem, OR$170K321,464
- 4705 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$199K321,470
- 4671 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$182K32.51,668
- 4252 Hayesville Dr NE Salem, OR$227K322,596
- 4275 Hayesville Dr NE Salem, OR$163K321,237
- 4665 Sunflower Way NE Salem, OR$168K321,700
- 4711 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$208K42.52,226
- 4661 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$167K321,376
- 4261 Hayesville Dr NE Salem, OR$180K321,577
- 4663 Sunflower Way NE Salem, OR$164K31.51,280
- 4274 Marmot Ct NE Salem, OR$183K321,651
- 4284 Marmot Ct NE Salem, OR$189K422,087
- 4692 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$172K321,578
- 4698 Happy Dr NE Salem, OR$180K321,613
- 4264 Marmot Ct NE Salem, OR$178K321,603
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.